The TV Shield PRO Portrait Outdoor TV Cabinet & Weatherproof Digital Signage Enclosure is a Revolutionary Outdoor LCD TV and Display Enclosure Solution
Video Coming Soon
Maximum INSIDE dimensions
Click here to access Protective Enclosures Company's helpful installation instructions or schedule installation support.
The TV Shield PRO Portrait TV Protection Enclosure Overview:
This Size Unit Protects 42-50" TVs (most 50")
The TV Shield PRO PortraitTM is a weatherproof, secure and robust protective outdoor display enclosure that is made in the USA and built completely from triple coated steel for ultimate strength and durability. Designed for use with any standard indoor TV or digital display, it is ideal for commercial and professional markets where a monitor is needed in a vertical orientation. With its sleek and aesthetically pleasing picture frame design, it will seamlessly integrate into any high-end environment. Developed for outdoor areas, The TV Shield PRO Portrait’s proprietary "Quick Install" system is faster to install and maintain than other metal TV enclosures and the front frame opens effortlessly with our tabbed lift-off system.
The internal mounting system can be used with any VESA pattern from 75x75 to 600x600 with depth and height adjustment (with supplied hardware) which allows for perfect placement of the screen as well as easily added input and back of display access. In addition, The TV Shield PRO Portrait can be used with any external standard VESA mount. The entire unit is locked down with our high strength security screw system that requires a specific tool to remove the front panel and comes with a thermostatically controlled and filtered air circulation system boasting multiple 120mm high powered fans and 60ppi filters. The TV Shield PRO Portrait is a professional-grade weatherproof digital display and outdoor LED TV enclosure which comes standard with a shatter proof anti-glare polycarbonate front panel for ultimate safety of your equipment and patrons. Unlike safety glass, which can shatter, polycarbonate does not. The TV Shield PRO Portrait also comes standard with a custom-built aluminum commercial-grade power strip with a 12 ft. cord and 15-amp breaker. Size options range from 40 inches to 65 inches.
Protective Enclosures Company is the leading US manufacturer of protective TV enclosures and PEC's enclosures are currently used in over 31,000 locations in 44 countries!
Features:• Sleek and aesthetically pleasing picture frame design for integration into any high-end environment.
• Compatible with almost every 42” to 50” TV or digital display. You can pick and choose what technology and features you want in a TV or display.
• 5-year warranty for guaranteed peace of mind.
• Protection equal to IP-55 standards.
• Paintable powder coated steel housing. Custom colors available.
• 60ppi filtered ventilation system with dual or quad thermostatically controlled 120mm fans.
• Hardware and components are stainless steel or powder coated (using our advanced chemical pre-wash system) for ultimate durability against harsh threats like saltwater air.
• Includes high strength shatter-resistant anti-glare polycarbonate front shield.
• Front panel easily removed with our tabbed lift off system.
• High strength security screw system that locks the entire unit and requires the provided tool to access the interior of enclosure.
• ExactSeal triple sealing system for superior dirt & water intrusion prevention.
• All ventilation and cable pass-through systems are protected against bug and water intrusion with 60ppi filters and our ExactSeal system.
• Internal mount with depth & height adjustment for perfect placement of screen and rear input accessibility.
• Ample interior space behind the TV for installation and protection of cable boxes, media players, amplifiers or any other component required.
• The TV Shield PRO Portrait can be used with any external standard VESA mount (floor, ceiling, wall, pole) and can be flush mounted against (not in) the wall with professional installation and separate hardware.
• Built-in commercial-grade power strip (with 12 ft. cord and 15 amp breaker) for additional protection in harsh environments.
The TV Shield PRO Portrait TV & Display Enclosure Specifications:
Compare the Outside Dimensions of Your TV or Display with Dimensions Below:
This Unit Protects 42-50" TV (most 50")
Maximum INSIDE dimensions Width (29") Height (47") Depth (4.4")
OUTSIDE dimensions Width (31.3") Height (49.5") Depth (7.8")
WEIGHT: 78 LBS
*Please measure the outside dimensions of your TV, or the planned TV, and compare to the inside dimensions listed on this page.
- Sleek and esthetically pleasing picture frame design for integration into any high-end environment
- .20” thick high strength shatterproof and glare resistant polycarbonate front shield
- 60ppi Filtered ventilation system with dual thermostatically controlled 120mm fans
- High strength security screw system that locks the entire unit and requires the provided tool to access the interior of enclosure
- ExactSeal triple sealing system for superior dirt & water intrusion prevention
- Internal mount with depth & height adjustment for perfect placement of screen and rear input accessibility
- Built-in commercial-grade power strip (with 12 Ft. cord and 15amp breaker) for additional protection in harsh environments
- Paintable powder coated steel housing. Custom colors available
The TV Shield PRO Portrait Protective LCD TV & Display Enclosure Defends Against:
Protects Displays, Monitors and TVs from:
- Water (Rain, pool splashes, sprinklers, wash downs)
- Harsh saltwater air
- Moisture (Condensation, dew, steam, humidity, dampness)
- Dust (Grime build up)
- Tampering (Burglary, theft, vandalism, attempted destruction of product)
- Pests (Bugs, insects, birds)
- High impact (Storms, branches, baseballs, footballs, golf balls, other flying objects)
- Extreme temperatures (Hot climates and cold environments)
Additional The TV Shield PRO Portrait Weatherproof LED TV Enclosure Information:
Other Things You Should Know:
- This protective TV box is not designed to be water-submerged
- Please note that anti-glare front shields will significantly reduce the appearance of sun glare on the screen, however, anti-glare coating by nature does have a matte finish that may slightly cause the clarity of the image to not quite be as high as the image on the actual TV screen
- Thermostatic heaters are available upon request (turns on at 41° F and turns off at 47°)
- Please measure the outside dimensions of your TV, or the planned TV, and compare to the inside dimensions listed on this page
* Protective Enclosures Company, LLC will not be held responsible for orders placed for TVs or displays over the listed specifications, and although we will accept a return, there will be a 10% restocking fee assessed, as well as the customer will be responsible for actual shipping and return shipping of the unit. If you plan to use the enclosure outside of the recommended and listed specifications, please make sure it will work for you before you order. By purchasing, you acknowledge that you have read and accept these terms and will hold harmless, PEC and all subsidiaries, business partners and officers.