Get Your Message Across with The Display Shield Anti-Glare Weatherproof Digital Display Enclosure
The Display Shield outdoor digital signage solution is Tested and Certified to IP55 (IEC 65209) Standards for water and dust ingress protection!
Unit Protects 36-42" Displays (Up to a 43" with Prior Measuring)The Display Shield® is an indoor and outdoor display enclosure that offers comprehensive protection for digital signage, displays or TVs. It is the most cost-effective weatherproof display enclosure on the market for protecting signage investments in almost any environment. These display cases are manufactured using HMWPE (High Molecular Weight Polyethylene), which is a specific plastic made for outdoor usage and durability. The front panel of the unit is an industry-leading .220 inch thick proprietary anti-glare LEXAN® polycarbonate which is perfect for direct viewing of the display and complete defense against a flying object or tampering. The Display Shield has a semi-permanently affixed front shield that is designed to stay closed at all times but does give you the ability to remove the front panel in the event of a mechanical failure of your equipment. The Display Shield uses a custom security screw system that requires a specific tool to remove the front panel. This makes the unit completely tamperproof and provides optimum safety for your display. The cabinet also has a built-in 60 PPI filtered ventilation system and thermostatically controlled fan to keep the unit at the ideal temperature in most hot environments. Sports arenas, theme parks, community centers, educational facilities, hospitals, government buildings, restaurants, bars, and an array of other commercial venues favor The Display Shield for TV and digital display protection over other enclosures and expensive outdoor signage due to its low cost, install friendly design, durability, water-resistance, and security. PEC enclosures are currently used in over 38,000 locations in 53 countries!
- New internal mounting system provides additional rigidity, reduces installation time, and requires no drilling
- Entire rainproof unit sealed to defend digital monitor against moisture intrusion and water damage, using our ExactSealsealing system
- Thermostatically controlled 36CFM, 115V filtered fan included
- Shatter-resistant anti-glare front panel (which is produced with PEC's proprietary anti-glare coating process) is secured with custom security screws that require a specific tool to remove
- Windproof back housing manufactured with outdoor plastics that fortifies the TV or display against impact
- Two louvered vents with bug and moisture screens that prevent heat buildup and bug intrusion which could fry your monitor
- Rounded corners for child safety and hazard prevention in institutional environments
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Universal design- Works with any standard VESA mount
- The Display Shield is a unique and patented design
- IP55 Tested & Certified**
- PEC units are MADE IN THE USA
Compare the outside dimensions of your TV or display with dimensions below:
Unit Protects 36-42" Displays (Up to a 43" with Prior Measuring)
Maximum INSIDE dimensions Width (38.75") Height (23.5") Depth (4.31")
These dimensions are for the largest TV that will fit into the enclosure with our TV spacer kit.
OUTSIDE dimensions Width (42.25") Height (27.125") Depth (7")
WEIGHT:28 LBS (29LBS with fan)
*Please measure the outside dimensions of your TV, or the planned TV, and compare to the inside dimensions listed on this page.
- .220 Inch thick shatter-resistant proprietary anti-glare Lexan® polycarbonate front shield "panel"
- .300 Inch thick HMWPE High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene plastic back housing
- Front panel features custom security screws that require a unique tool to remove
- Two openings for cords and wiring with self-sealing grommets
- Thermostatically controlled 36CFM, 115V filtered fan system
- Two filtered vents (60PPI) with upgraded wash-down protection to prevent heat build-up as well as keep dust, bugs, and water out
- Rounded corners for child safety and safety in institutional environments
- Able to use any standard VESA mount
Protects displays from everything in any environment:
Water (Rain, pool splashes, wash downs)
Moisture (Condensation, dew, steam, humidity, dampness)
Dust (Grime build-up)
Tampering (Burglary, theft, vandalism, attempted destruction of product)
Pests (Bugs, insects)
High impact (Storms, baseballs, flying objects)
Extreme temperatures (Hot and cold)
Other things you should know:
- Please note this enclosure requires a separate external mount for installation
- This protective TV case is not designed to be water-submerged
- Thermostatic fans that click on at 88° and off at 78° are available for all enclosures and included with some models and kits
- Thermostatic heaters available upon request (turns on at 41° F and turns off at 47°)
- Graffiti like spray paint can be washed off of screen with special removal spray, and dry-erase markers are usable on the front panel
* Protective Enclosures Company, LLC will not be held responsible for orders placed for TVs or Displays over the listed specifications, and although we will accept a return, there will be a 10% restocking fee assessed, as well as the customer will be responsible for actual shipping and return shipping of the unit. If you plan to use an enclosure outside of the recommended and listed specifications, please make sure it will work for you before you order. By purchasing, you acknowledge that you have read and accept these terms and will hold harmless, PEC and all subsidiaries, business partners, and officers.**Display Shield tested with vent caps installed and without optional fan system.